STATIONARY POWER PLANT SYSTEMS [SP SYSTEMS]
These Systems consist of:
- Tri-Polar Lead Cobalt Battery
- Alkaline Fuel Cell
- Ammonia Cracker for supplying hydrogen to the fuel cell, or
- Water Electrolyzer for supplying hydrogen and oxygen to the Fuel Cell
- Balance of Plant equipment
- Tank for holding Potassium Hydroxide
- Pump for pumping Potassium Hydroxide through the Fuel Cell Stack.
- Air pump for pumping air into the Fuel Cell Stack.
- Volt Meter, Ammeter
- Printed Circuit Board for controlling system
- DC to DC switch for connecting Fuel Cell electrical output to Battery
(Fuel Cell Charges Battery)
- DC to AC Inverter for connecting Power Plant electrical output to the electrical system
of a house, farm or commercial establishment, or to the grid.
Robert R Aronsson standing with an Apollo Stationary Power [SP] System at Apollo Energy's Laboratory in Pompano Beach, Florida